REEL DAIWA EMBLEM SURF LIGHT
The Emblem Light Surf CW is a technical reel suitable for Surfcasting light fishing. This powerful reel has increased protection against the outside elements for a unique service life.
The Emblem Light Surf CW is a technical reel suitable for Surfcasting light fishing. This powerful reel has increased protection against the outside elements for a unique service life. The body of the DS4 is protected by MagSealed oil, fixed in a magnetic field to prevent the entry of water and dirt even in full rotation. It has 6 bearings, 5 of which are anti-corrosion treated. Its technical DS4 polycarbonate frame provides a significant weight reduction. It comes with two coils of different and complementary capacities.
This CW model has a moderate oscillation. The QD brake allows, with a half turn of the brake cover, to change from a "loose" mode (free brake) to a "combat" mode (brake applied). The round HIP line clip mounted on a high quality spring allows you to mark the cast distance to reposition the rig in the same place the next cast.
- Quick drag quick brake
- Bearings: 6 + 1 with 5 anti-corrosion CRBB
- DS4 polycarbonate frame and caps and DS5 carbon rotor
- Original and supplementary aluminum spools. The 2nd coil with a capacity of 300 m of 0.18 mm.
- Double oscillation winding
- Folding aluminum crank
- Anti-tangle guides on shaft and rotor, preventing the thread from passing under the spool
- Folding the manual pick-up
- Very robust spring-mounted metal HIP line clip for marking the casting distance without risk of breakage.