DAIWA DF 100 B
The reel DAIWA DF 100 B is a very sturdy coil. With a 3.4 ratio and a high capacity coil for the purposes of this regulation: for thick threads.
The DF 100 B is a very robust reel. Its simple and durable mechanics allow it to pull a large weight from the boat as from the shore. It's perfect for pulling cormorants out of a shipwreck or fishing from a dock, thanks to its enormous capacity for thick thread.
- Front slow-start brake with a maximum power of 15 kg
- Bearing: 1 (on the pinion)
- Aluminium fully anodised to resist corrosion
- Aluminium coil
- Classical winding
- Crankshaft un-screw
- For the purposes of this Regulation, the following definitions shall apply:
- 15 kg of brake
- Ratio 3.4
- Weight 870 grams
- Collected per turn 100 cm